🔔
🔎

Hey, everyone. I'm in Santa Fe and looking for restaurant recommendations. Thanks!

asked by Dan Drayer almost 2 years ago

Going off of a friend of a friend's recommend but they saw Coyote cafe, Terra, or Mama Patcha cafe. They said the food is much better than their respective names. Hope this helps.

Our favorite is Cafe Pasqual. My father in law insists on staying at the St. Francis so he can watch the line from his room and choose the optimal time to cross the street for breakfast. :) Breakfast, lunch, and dinner are all fantastic at Cafe Pasqual. Have a drink at the Pink Adobe to see the tree growing in the middle of the bar. Haven't eaten in the following for several years, but in the past we have enjoyed Geronimo, Santacafe, and La Casa Sena. (A quick look shows them all still getting good reviews.) LOVE eating in Santa Fe!

2007-09-11e-s4

For general southwestern food, try Tomasita's (500 S. Guadalupe). And for the best green chile cheeseburger in the world, there's the Bobcat Bite, a few miles out on the old Las Vegas highway (parallels I-25 east of town). Bobcat Bite does not take credit cards. Another great little restaurant out on the old Las Vegas highway is Harry's Roadhouse.

Dsc_0048b

we liked Guadalupe Cafe for casual breakfasts - great coffee and blue corn muffins, and Cafe Pasqual for the food and the conversation at the communal table.

Thanks for all the answers! Cafe Pasqual was so good I wanted to slap my mother!

For next time...La Fonda Inn.

I've always like The Compound. The little cafe at the Museum is nice too, especially for lunch.