🔎

• 8

• 644

Why am I still seeing no answers?

Miglore

Kristen is the Senior Editor of Food52

Hi jsdunbar, can you clarify what you mean? i.e. Are you using our Hotline iPhone app? Are you not seeing answers on any questions, or just on specific ones? Thanks!

chef Lisa added about 1 year ago

Me neither

Bigpan
bigpan added about 1 year ago

Me too - but you won't see this reply !

Onionavatar

Michael is a developer at Food52.

Hi, all. We are working to fix the problem that is causing the iPhone app not to display Hotline answers. Thanks for your patience.

Onionavatar

Michael is a developer at Food52.

I should also mention that you can view this an other questions, with their answers, at http://food52.com/hotline in your web browser. Even though you can't see answers as an app users, I'm posting this here so that you will receive it as an email. Again, sorry for the inconvenience. We'll have the app fixed as soon as possible.

jsdunbar added about 1 year ago

It's on my iPhone that I can't see any answers. I touch the question in the usual way & am forwarded to the complete question but no answers show. My iPhone is my usual way of viewing food52.

Onionavatar

Michael is a developer at Food52.

Hi, all. This issue has not been resolved. Restart your iPhone app and you should see answers again. Thanks!

Onionavatar

Michael is a developer at Food52.

Oops I meant to write this this issue has NOW been resolved. It's fixed, I swear!