🔎

• 9

• 835

What's everyone making for superbowl?

I was just curious as to what everyone is making for superbowl? Something traditional..or not so much?

bamcnamara added about 1 year ago

Traditional....wings and pigs in a blanket. Maybe a Buffalo Chicken Dip too.

chef Lisa added about 1 year ago

I'm making flatbread pizzas, yum!

Tarragon added about 1 year ago

Roasted Fennel and White Bean Dip from food 52 website
Shrimp Gumbo, http://food52.com/recipes... (tho I may add Andouille sausage too)
Meatballs (in sweet and sour sauce from Joan Nathans Sweet and Sour Brisket)

LizSnell added about 1 year ago

Do you have a meatball recipe?

Blackbottoms_2
Food odyssea added about 1 year ago

I'd like the meatball recipe too.

susanm added about 1 year ago

PIZZA! Pizza all day. Every year for Superbowl I make a big batch of dough in the morning, then prepare a bunch of toppings: caramelized fennel, sauteed swiss chard, browned italian sausage, caramelized hot peppers, etc. Before kickoff I turn the oven as high as it will go, and start rolling dough as thin as i can get it. The first few are always white: chard and aged provolone, the fennel and parm... Then i do a few more at halftime: these are red...sausage and aged provolone, pepperoni, peppers and aged provolone. You get it. So there's always a hot pizza coming out of the oven and all the prep happens in the morning. (even the day before: sauce, grate cheese, etc..)

Junechamp

I'm making a Pulled Pork sandwich in the fashion of French Dip. And Guacamole, and probably my "famous" Hot Onion Dip.

Img00019-20100929-0432_1_
sexyLAMBCHOPx added about 1 year ago

New to appear this year, tempura battered fried dill pickles spears with a siracha ranch dip.

skittle added about 1 year ago

I'm doing a southwest chicken chopped salad, some french onion potstickers and some loaded potato skins. It's fun to see what everyone is coming up with. Thanks!