🔔

less than a minute ago

Marian Bull favorited

Gjkzf-2lgbfx7qeia0tfjdhf9zhi7k6m3g1zcflqp16i_yjflqpzzcnyqgvsazhwy59fk9c_tuykwi9whqojra=s265-c

Porcelain Enamelware Cups

Kbxii8nr_pdq9rtycocxmvj4vaggtbj_a2cidi63ddwnvcl9p2irw5ye3moumv3kvuoclmtptcu6sujzow1v=s265-c

Porcelain Enamelware Cups

Us0v_xjpqqsc3--0qtkgjhkkx4jv11wq1cb8-o2ofj0labodtpjdbmbulls6thvatwr43qdcm9sxqovgpi73=s265-c

Sankaku Japanese Bandana

Cutgalette2

Slab Galette with Swiss Chard and Gruyère

🔎

How_to_make_a_custard_part_1
Shuna Lydon

Shuna is a pastry chef in New York City and author of the acclaimed blog Eggbeater.

I appreciate Monita's answer but I don't think it's specific enough. Every batter for every cake weighs a different amount & is composed of different ingredients. Generally speaking most Bundt cake batters specify Bundt cake pans because the batters arehigh in moisture and fat and bake better because the middle of the cake is dispersed by a heat conduit, helping the batter to rise and bake evenly.
If I'm changing baking vessels I tend to play it safe and put batter up to the 1/2 way mark of the vessel, not measure it by cups or ounces or grams necessarily. In the end you want a cake that does not burn on the sides before the middle is baked through.

I agree with Shuna, the cake could very well dry out. However, seeing as you are making rum cake, you might be able to save the cake from being too dry with the glaze.