🔎

• 6

• 739

• See other questions tagged:
    • photos

photos uploading in the wrong order?

I'm uploading photos to a recipe and about half way through I upload a photo and all the photos reorder themselves incorrectly, I can't get the right cover photo up and it looks like I've cooked things before I've chopped them! Any suggestions on how to fix this?

Beach

I wonder if your problem is related to postings to the current contest appearing in reverse order - newest last, in other words.

Beach
Fancy and Casual added about 1 year ago

Possibly, it does start adding photos to the bottom instead of the top after I upload about 3 or 4 photos...

Moi_1
QueenSashy added about 1 year ago

I experienced the same problem... I recently uploaded a set of photos that were meant to illustrate a technique, and could not get them in the right order. No matter how I uploaded, the site had the mind of its own.

Moi_1
QueenSashy added about 1 year ago

... and by the way, I did not submit the recipe to the contest, so it probably is not contest related. And it did seem to start misbehaving around third or fourth photo.

Photo_squirrel
LE BEC FIN added about 1 year ago

mine began misbehaving as soon as i added the 2nd photo. never fixed itself. What the HECK are those up and down arrows for if they don't work??!!argghhhhh. I hope someone from 52 offices will correct and explain this painful abuse.:-[

Beach
Fancy and Casual added about 1 year ago

Yep, I was never able to get it to work. Must be some sort of bug on the site. The photos were rendering in a completely random order, no matter how I sorted or uploaded them (I even tried changing the file names of the photos to be in order). So so frustrating!