How does one enter a recipe that has been entered in a previous contest here on Food 52? The submit doesn't seem to work for me.

asked by Kitchen Frau about 1 year ago
Image

If it won or was a finalist, you can't do it from the recipe, but the editors will place the finalist recipes into a contest for you if you ask. (Email [email protected].) Otherwise, from the recipe, press the "edit this recipe" button, and your recipe can be added to or modified. Scroll down to the bottom of the page, and you'll see a button inviting you to enter it into a contest.

New_years_kitchen_hlc_only

Also, remember that it sometimes takes a few minutes for a recipe to show up in the contest, once you've selected the "enter into an active contest" button. I'd wait at least 10 or 15 minutes, to make sure that it's just a delay problem and not a failure to function. ;o)

There is no 'edit this recipe' button on my recipe. I'm looking in the 'Recipes you've added' section under my profile and clicking on the recipe there. Should I be looking somewhere else?

Hi Kitchen Frau, is it by chance a recipe that you entered in the vinegar contest? Those recipes are currently locked for editing given the testing phase. If so, I'd email the editors and ask them to submit it for you.

Bingo! Yes it is. Thank you so much for solving the mystery for me. I appreciate all the help.

From Our Friends
powered by ZergNet