🔔

less than a minute ago

Marian Bull favorited

Gjkzf-2lgbfx7qeia0tfjdhf9zhi7k6m3g1zcflqp16i_yjflqpzzcnyqgvsazhwy59fk9c_tuykwi9whqojra=s265-c

Porcelain Enamelware Cups

Kbxii8nr_pdq9rtycocxmvj4vaggtbj_a2cidi63ddwnvcl9p2irw5ye3moumv3kvuoclmtptcu6sujzow1v=s265-c

Porcelain Enamelware Cups

Us0v_xjpqqsc3--0qtkgjhkkx4jv11wq1cb8-o2ofj0labodtpjdbmbulls6thvatwr43qdcm9sxqovgpi73=s265-c

Sankaku Japanese Bandana

Cutgalette2

Slab Galette with Swiss Chard and Gruyère

🔎

Gator_cake

Nope. She means a baking sheet. The cake will be thin, like for a jelly-roll. That way when you quarter the cake you'll get the four pieces for making layers.

Fc_macaroon_830
Joanne Chang

Joanne Chang is the pastry chef/owner of Flour Bakery+Cafe and chef/co-owner of Myers+Chang in Boston.

yes exactly thanks for the clarification!

Fc_macaroon_830
Joanne Chang

I used the baking sheet (more of a jelly roll pan as I am learning) and all worked out perfectly. I've attached a photo. My 90-year-old mother declared it the most delicious thing she ever had the privilege of eating and my husband not only ate it for breakfast (he said it was alot like an eclair and why not?) the next day, he requested it as his birthday cake. Thank you Ms. Chang and hardlikearmour and Food 52 for helping step outside of my kitchen comfort zone.

Bostoncream