Does Kroger sell couscous?

asked by LB about 1 year ago

Mine does. Look near the rice section for 'instant couscous' (and use slightly less what than the box specs to avoid mushy stuff).
Look near the Kosher section if they have one for Israel Couscous. (the large tapiocca sized couscous).

My store is not a Kroger but they moved it near the pasta rather than the rice. You might check there.

Dsc_0028

I think Sam meant to write "use less water",

Mine does but it's not the Kroger brand. It's normally by the rice section. Sometimes I have found it in the small aisle that has organic products. You won't find whole wheat couscous however.

Hilary_sp1

My Kroger doesn't, but the Fresh Market kind of Krogers do. I'd check by the pasta, as others have said. But a lot of the Krogers in our area have an international section- Mediterranean specifically. I'd look there for specialty kind.

I found this post because I am looking for the couscous that was ready to eat and was near the hummus in the coolers. I have looked in all the stores that used to sell it and can't find it anywhere and can't remember the brand of what used to be sold.