Recipe posting

When one posts a new recipe that is not allied with a current contest, where does it go? How does one find it other than on one's own page? For example, I recently posted this recipe, but find it nowhere on any of the main pages:
http://food52.com/recipes...

asked about 1 year ago

If you go to "Recipes" toward the top of the main page and then on the left use the filter "newest", your recipe will show up in the order that it was posted. As of this moment yours is the second recipe.

Forgot to mention that sometimes there's a little "lag" time before it actually posts.

Cynthia, your tags are another way for another user to discover your recipe. When I first joined the corps I used the most eccentric tags I could think up. That turned out to be an unwise choice.

Moi_1

QueenSashy is a trusted home cook.

pierino, what do you mean by tags? I did not realize you can tag a recipe. Or it is the categories you assign your dish into?

Yes, there's this almost invisible narrow strip under the subject of your recipe where if click it you can add tags like, "pasta, pork, meatless" etc. It really should be made more obvious.

Moi_1

QueenSashy is a trusted home cook.

Ha! I never realized that. Thank you!

Thank you, friends. Figured it out, slow learner that I am.