🔔
🔎

Culinary schools in London?

I am interested in taking the 5 week intensive course (Basic Cuisine) at Le Cordon Bleu. The only problem is the course isn't offered at the London campus. Does anyone know of a good culinary school in London where I could take a similar course? I appreciate your help and advice!

asked by CarlaCooks over 1 year ago
Baci1

Here's a list of cookery schools in London, http://lookingtocook.co...

Merrill

I think out of this list, Leiths will be the closest to LCB in terms of quality and curriculum. That said, it's been over 10 years since I did the Intensive Basic Cuisine course in London so I may be out of touch!

Hilary_sp1

Leith's is still excellent and considered one of the top programs--I desperately wanted to take classes there while my husband and I were posted in London. I got a tour and checked out the curriculum. The facility was good and they have several teaching restaurants. Let us know what you decide!

An update a long time after the fact: I just signed up for a 1 week intermediate cooking course at Leith's in London! I am really excited for the course, which takes place in July. Thank you all for your help!