Does anyone have recommendations for a great refrigerator?

Hello! Just wondering if people have favorite brands for fridges? Energy efficiency is important.

asked by 1tsplove 12 months ago
Image

Saw a beauty recently on TV. I think it's by Kenmore, but LG also have it now. The door has a "hidden compartment to facilitate mor handy shelf space, without having to root around looking for items in a cave of "Got knows what's in there" I think that a great idea

Image

Too be precise ... It's a door, within the door! Brilliant idea!

Bigpan

LG ! They have a model with a computer built in to the door. Very cool.

I am having the Samsung T9000 delivered today. Check back with me if you want to know how I like it, but it looks amazing and is different from any other fridge on the market.http://www.google.com/imgres...

Open-uri20130723-22625-1f13r47

Had a Samsung freezer on the bottom a few year ago and loved it, have a Kitchen Aid double door freezer on the bottom and am not a fan.

Hilary_sp1

I have a GE profile, it works fine. But I'm moving soon and Big Chill is coming to stay. http://bigchill.com
My friends have one, and it is so beautiful on the exterior and well organized on the inside.

Junechamp

I bought a Maytag floor model fridge 8 1/2 years ago, and it's performed like a trooper. If I were buying a fridge today, my dream one is a French door model that is the same width as the cabinets. But then again, I'm not stocking a fridge for a growing family. I'm not big on bells and whistles, but I do prefer the freezer on the bottom.

057

I have a large fridge only in my kitchen which gives me a huge amount of space for my growing family's needs. I have a tall fridge in my laundry which is adjacent to the kitchen). Works for me.