🔎

• 4

• 435

Hi Magic Pickle. I was wondering if there would be a way to save or favorite some of the questions, like we're able to do with the recipes on the food52 site. I find I'm frequently looking for past answers/questions, and most times can't easily find it by searching for it in the search box.

Mrs._larkin_370
Jon Palmer added over 3 years ago

I imagine that creating that feature on the site might take a couple days. In the meantime, if you find a question you want to be able to reference, you could do something I do with websites that sell ingredients I think I might be interested in at some point.

I just make a folder for bookmarks from one website in my browser. I have a folder designated for bookmarks from Zingerman's, for example, where I bookmark neat ingredients I might want to play with someday.

You could do the same thing with the foodpickle questions you want to hold on to until some kind of feature is installed that lets you do it all on the site.

Mrs._larkin_370

Mrs. Larkin is a trusted source on Baking.

excellent solution, Jon Palmer! I'll do that from now on. thanks!

Merrill

Great idea! We'll definitely discuss this.

Chocolate_peppermint_truffle_cookies_032
TheWimpyVegetarian added over 3 years ago

Great idea mrslarkin! And I love the solution Jon Palmer has! Thanks, both of you.