🔔
🔎

How_to_make_a_custard_part_1
Shuna Lydon

Shuna is a pastry chef in New York City and author of the acclaimed blog Eggbeater.

My guess is that a "recipe" for oatmilk is less a recipe than a method.
I would make it similarly to how I make almond milk. I always use very cold, filtered water. I blend in a high speed blender like a Vitamix, often using some ice cubes to keep the heat of the machine down. Then I hang in a cheese-cloth lined fine mesh sieve, overnight, in the fridge. Make sure your fridge smells of nothing, as all "milks" are highly absorbent to smells.
I don't mind a bit of solids and would press my solids through to get as much as I can, but if you're patient, after 2 days you would have as much liquid as you were going to get.
I might start with 1:3 oats:water. Obviously fresh, Organic oats only.

Depending on what your directive is for using the oat milk, dietary, flsvor preference or nutritional; these recipes may help
> www.edenfoods.com/recipes...
> www.food.com/recipe/homemade...

Also, the "food.com/recipe" has some comments under the 'reviews' tab that are very good suggestions.