A question about a recipe: Triple Chocolate Madness Cookies

8377306355_82fc5f0528_o

I have a question about the recipe "Triple Chocolate Madness Cookies" from kapnic. 1/2 c cake flour? This question, I see came up before, but never got answered. Any chance anyone can clear this up?

asked by ATG117 10 months ago
Gator_cake

The weeknights with Jenny column featured these cookies awhile back. Maybe some good information on them for you: http://food52.com/blog...

Can you clarify your question? Are you unsure what cake flour is or why you'd use it in a cookie recipe?

It seems like way too little flour for the cookies, and there were comments suggesting the batter was way too liquidy, producing non-cookie-like results. I was wondering whether there was a mistake in the recipe, but the column HLA points to suggests there may not be. (I do strive for a day when my posts and questions here won't be typo-ridden ;)