I am looking for a pasta recipe

Hello,
I saw a pasta recipe on pinterest 2 days ago and now it is haunting me.
Here are the details :
1) It is from a blog.
2) It is a vegetarian recipe.
3) There are atleast 6 pictures in this post. The most memorable picture that is kind of burned into my head is - a white bowl, like a nuts bowl, and the spaghetti pasta is in the bowl with a fork sticking it and standing upright.
4) This recipe has Olive oil, garlic, spaghetti, tomato sauce, fresh basil.

Please PLEASE, does anybody know what this recipe is ?

Many thanks in advance.

Mala

asked by MK 7 months ago

I took cooking class in Italy and we made pasta pomodoro using ingredients you list. Throw few smashed garlic cloves into olive oil in pan (you will take out garlic later so doesn't need to be pressed, etc). Then add can crushed tomatoes (San marzano is a must) and let cook for a bit. Add in some chiffonaded basil, salt and pepper to taste. Pull out garlic. Best pasta sauce ever.

We call this a skillet sauce and I agree. I am Siciian and I assume you don't cook this particular sauce for a long time. If it is the same as mine it is fresh and delicious.

Photo_squirrel

did you try doing a google search for 'pinterest spaghetti with basil and tomato'?