🔔
🔎

A question about a recipe: Meyer Lemon Cheesecake with Biscoff Crust

Food52_01-29-13-0785

I have a question about the recipe "Meyer Lemon Cheesecake with Biscoff Crust" from Lucy Mercer. Hi! I am looking to make this in advance for a party on June 21st. Does it freeze ok or would you recommend making it closer to that date. Thanks!

asked by Christina carter 5 months ago
20141114_100554

Absolutely. They freeze very well. It's best to cool completely, remove sides of springform pan and place in the freezer for a couple of hours. Then wrap well with plastic wrap. Some suggest wrapping in foil on top of the plastic wrap, but I have not done that.

20141114_100554

Girl_in_hat_crop_by_lucy_mercer

Thanks, Susan, for answering this. I've never tried freezing cheesecakes before, but I've heard that they do very well, and I can't imagine that this one would break any rules. I would defnitely wrap in plastic wrap and foil. Enjoy the cheesecake and please report your results with freezing, Christina.