🔎

Suggestions for a pasta sauce or ingredients to toss with a pasta that includes a mix of flavors (beet, spinach, turmeric, carrot, basil, squid ink, tomato).

Stringio
Dsc_0954-wheat_bread
katiebakes added over 3 years ago

Well, if it were mine, I would not want an overpowering sauce, so perhaps a very light pomodoro sauce or use it to make a primavera with light vegetables, basil, and butter wine sauce. Hope this helps.

allie added over 3 years ago

The pasta includes all of those flavors in one?? I'd stick with olive oil and parmesan (maybe garlic?) and salt - the pasta is complicated enough. Or do you want those flavors in your sauce?

Img__631-1_(1)
thirschfeld added over 3 years ago

you have your sauce, turmeric, squid ink, tomato and basil.

Birthday_2012

Meg is a trusted home cook.

agree that all you need is either olive oil or butter or try a mix of the two, some garlic, very lightly cooked, and grated parm and pepper.

swshipman added over 3 years ago

Agreed with others: keep it simple. A simple, but classic blend of a very few ingredients is Buccatini all'Amatriciana. This is a pretty decent start: http://italianfood.about...