Foodpickle technical question. Any ideas why it always looks as if I have 'liked' my own answer posts? I'm not consciously clicking anything to do so, and I really don't have any wish to 'like' my own answers.

asked by Queen of Spoons over 3 years ago

I'm having that happen too!

Avatar-460-white
Food52

This is from your friendly editors at Food52.

Thanks for letting us know this is still happening -- we're aware of the issue and looking into it! Feel free to let us know if you have more details -- how often it's happening, etc.

Face_hat_underpainting_1

@food52 Thx. Do you want frequency? Or would specific posts be helpful?

Avatar-460-white
Food52

Both would be helpful! Thank you.

Face_hat_underpainting_1

Last instance was on "Why is my rice always sticky" first posted about 18 hours ago.

Avatar-460-white
Food52

Thanks!

Jc_profilepic

It has happened to me too, more than once but definitely not all the time. I think mrslarkin mentioned it a while back so I didn't follow up. If it happens to me again I will let food52 know.

The last time it happened to me was the salting the pasta water post.

Chris_in_oslo

How funny! As much as I love to hear myself talk, I had no idea I liked myself so much! I see I liked my comment on making omelets in stainless steel pans.

Dsc_0048b

happens to me too. I think it happens when you look back at a question you've already answered. Sometimes I log off before I look back at food pickle questions and only log back in to answer.