🔔

less than a minute ago

Marian Bull favorited

Gjkzf-2lgbfx7qeia0tfjdhf9zhi7k6m3g1zcflqp16i_yjflqpzzcnyqgvsazhwy59fk9c_tuykwi9whqojra=s265-c

Porcelain Enamelware Cups

Kbxii8nr_pdq9rtycocxmvj4vaggtbj_a2cidi63ddwnvcl9p2irw5ye3moumv3kvuoclmtptcu6sujzow1v=s265-c

Porcelain Enamelware Cups

Us0v_xjpqqsc3--0qtkgjhkkx4jv11wq1cb8-o2ofj0labodtpjdbmbulls6thvatwr43qdcm9sxqovgpi73=s265-c

Sankaku Japanese Bandana

Cutgalette2

Slab Galette with Swiss Chard and Gruyère

🔎

lobster season started here in Kerala

45

any special lobster recipes please

asked by pauljoseph over 3 years ago
52

Sorry for typing error it is HERE in Cochin

nice looking langouste

Dsc03010

That looks too beautiful and fresh to put in a recipe. It would be like covering a diamond with gold. Cook it simply and serve with butter and the juice from the beautiful citrus you showed us last week.

Or make a nice curry and serve over rice.

I am so jealous of you!

Dsc03010

I am so jealous of you!

Dsc03010

Or make a simple curry and serve over rice.

I am so jealous of you!

Dsc03010

I am so jealous of you!

Dsc03010

I am so jealous of you!

Dsc03010

I am so jealous of you!

Dsc03010

I am so jealous of you!

52

one more picture

88

52

lobster

88

52

photo

88

52

photo

88

Cakes

Yum - this is not a sight I see often in my landlocked world. A nice white wine stock with simple vegetables and whole black peppers for the lobsters to either steam or boil in works nicely. The flavors are extremely subtle - just a whisper of flavor.

52

Try once more

88