What's the point of voting for your own images/pictures? I must be missing something...

asked by TiggyBee over 3 years ago
Dsc_0675-x2a

If you give an image a like, then that is the one that will pop up...so you have some control over what folks see first...If you vote for two images, then sometimes one can appear on the list, but if you click on the recipe then the other image can pop up..but I have not figured out how to have that work reliably. I would love to know how to sequence the images easily by using the like button. I think if you use the do not like button, then that image goes to the end of the sequence. Maybe other folks know more?

Thanks sagegreen! It's pretty confusing because as you said it's not that reliable yet!

Dsc_0122.nef-1

I'd like to see an unlike button to show up on whatever you've 'liked' . At times, the button gets pressed accidentally & its kinda embarrassing to claim a 'like' over your own stuff!

Scan0004

On foodpickle, I know sometimes the "like" activates itself, liking one's own answer... It's happened to me even though I know I didn't make it happen myself. This came up as a question a little while ago -- one of the mysteries. Not answering this question, but maybe it's relevant?