🔕 🔔

Where can i buy calamansi juice on Long Island?

asked by XXX-XXX-5582 over 4 years ago

I live on Long Island and I have no idea--did you check Whole Foods, Fairway or Wild by Nature?

I'm on the other coast and about the only thing I know about LI is that the RR is an answer on quite a few NYTimes crossword puzzles. Out here, I get mine in a bag of frozen packets from an Asian grocery.

there's a filipino grocery store in NJ that also sells products online. http://www.philamfood.com

Check em out!

Check out Asian One Best Grocery. 1021 Portion Rd Ronkonkoma, NY. www.asianonebest.com

Curious to know why a question that is so old reshuffles to the first screen. It seems to happen periodically. This one is two years old!

Robokdja LI ny 30 miles west of montauk

If you are looking to buy calamansi juice in New York or any where in the United States, visit www.drinkmansi.com. We bring the freshest juice from the Philippines to the US, only adding organic cane sugar and organic honey. You no longer need to drink calamansi juice by adding the concentrated syrup to water. Mansi is a Premium Calamansi Juice Beverage that is not from concentrate and Non-GMO Project Verified. You will taste the difference immediately as if it were freshly squeezed. If you live in NY, NJ, or CT, you will find Mansi in any Fairway Markets across the NY tri-state area.