🔎

• 2

• 904

A question about a recipe: Caramelized Butternut Squash Wedges with a Sage Hazelnut Pesto

I have a question about the recipe "Caramelized Butternut Squash Wedges with a Sage Hazelnut Pesto" from melissav. What is the fat content?? In grams??

110210f_454
Dr_mel_flies_the_c-130
Tad_and_amanda_in_the_kitchen

We don't include nutritional information with the recipes on food52. However, looking at the ingredients that include fats -- ricotta salata, olive oil, and hazelnuts -- it's fairly safe to say that the recipe is not high in fat content.

Take a look at mastercook.com. It's an excellent resource, and its nutrition calculator is easy to use in that it not only lets you input a recipe for a calculation, but then you can replace certain ingredients for recalculating given different food choices without losing your original. It's not expensive, and it's downloadable.