🔎

• 7

• 714

GIANT WILD MUSHROOM

went on a hike today at near by mountain forest hoping to clear my mind and get some kind of exercise. The trees are beginning to change colors and flower blooms Fortunately, other things are still growing such as this giant wild mushroom.

A
52

Oh my! So what did you do or not do with it, besides photograph it? We still have lingering snow on the ground here, so mushroom hunting is still a gleam in the eye.

52
pauljoseph added about 3 years ago

boulangere I am searching for a tribal from that area to show them the mushrooms and they might know better if they are edible or not may be they have some good recipe with this beautiful mushroom

Your area and mine, pauljoseph, are so very different that I will be quite interested in what you might discover. We should be able to begin hunting for morel mushrooms in a few weeks. Please do pass along what you discover. Gorgeous photo whatever the edible answer!

52
pauljoseph added about 3 years ago

55 boulangere I will go into the deep forest and find few real tribal life , recipes and real live picture please give me two month time are you ready to write a story?

52
pauljoseph added about 3 years ago

22 Tribal hut

ChefDaddy added about 3 years ago

I think PaulJoseph needs a blog? Thanks for the pics.

Oh my goodness, I agree with ChefDaddy! This is beautiful, pauljoseph, and yes, I'm always ready to write a story.