🔎

• 5

• 1811

A question about a recipe: Salvadoran Breakfast Cake (a.k.a. Quesadillas)

I have a question about step 4 on the recipe "Salvadoran Breakfast Cake (a.k.a. Quesadillas)" from Sasha @ GlobalTableAdventure. It says:

"Spoon into greased muffin tins, filling each one 4/5th of the way up (this batter does not rise much). "
I am just curious when you put the sesame seeds on? Do you bake them into the quesadillas or put them on after baking to avoid burning? thanks!

062111-255
Gator_cake

Sasha's website has that recipe, and you sprinkle them on before baking. Here's a link: http://globaltableadventure...
PS. If you haven't looked at her site, it is amazing! Don't be surprised if suddenly an hour or more has vanished once you start looking at it.

Buddhacat
SKK added almost 3 years ago

Thank you for sharing the web-site, hardlikearmour, it is remarkable.

Sasha_with_ava
Sasha (Global Table Adventure) added almost 3 years ago

Oops, thanks for the question SKK. Will go update my entry to mention the seeds. Hardlikearmour, thanks for the beautiful recommendation. You made my day! :)

Gator_cake

You are welcome, Sasha! I love your site & found it thanks to food52 cook's spotlight.

Sasha_with_ava

Yay :)