🔎

How do you "like" a foodpickle question?

Anita_date
Dsc_0675-x2a
Sagegreen added over 2 years ago

When a question is posted, below it you will see three boxes. The olive green one to the right is a like box, which you can't click to show "like." But it may just signify that someone has clicked on "like" for an answer....so maybe you can't 'like' the question itself?
You can click the grey box below any answer posted...and I bet that gets calculated up in the olive green box.

3-bizcard

I think you can only like a foodpickle answer not a question. I could be mistaken but have never seen anywhere to like a question just an answer.

New_years_kitchen_hlc_only

The green box with "likes" on it shows the number of "likes" registered for all of the answers to the question. To indicate that you like an answer, you must log in, then click on "like this?" at the bottom of the answer. When I like a question, I simply respond as an answer, "Great question!!" or something along those lines. Why do you ask? ;o)

Anita_date

Anita is a vegan pastry chef & founder of Electric Blue Baking Co. in Brooklyn.

I thought that the third box that said "likes" meant how many people liked the question itself, and not the answers posted below. Sometimes I'm happy someone asked a question and wish there was a way to show it!