🔎

• 3

• 938

A question about a recipe: Israeli Couscous with Roasted Lemons & Capers topped with Seared Scallops & a Lemon Creme Fraiche Drizzle

I have a question about step 5 on the recipe "Israeli Couscous with Roasted Lemons & Capers topped with Seared Scallops & a Lemon Creme Fraiche Drizzle" from melissav. It says:

"Simmer for 2-3 minutes and season to taste with salt and pepper. " I made the drizzle last evening, put it in the fridge and it has congealed. Guests will be arriving in several hours, please recommend a gentle heating method for the drizzle, thanks for the recipe! Loving the aroma of the roasted lemon.

042010f_361.jpg
Dsc00202

Francesca is the former Assistant Editor of food52 and believes you can make anything out of farro.

Why don't you boil a pot of water and place a heatsafe bowl over it (like a Pyrex), filled with the "drizzle". Slowly whisk and see if you can't bring it back together.

BethLynn added over 2 years ago

Thanks I'll try that now!!!

BethLynn added over 2 years ago

worked like a charm-thanks for your quick reply!