🔔

less than a minute ago

Marian Bull favorited

Gjkzf-2lgbfx7qeia0tfjdhf9zhi7k6m3g1zcflqp16i_yjflqpzzcnyqgvsazhwy59fk9c_tuykwi9whqojra=s265-c

Porcelain Enamelware Cups

Kbxii8nr_pdq9rtycocxmvj4vaggtbj_a2cidi63ddwnvcl9p2irw5ye3moumv3kvuoclmtptcu6sujzow1v=s265-c

Porcelain Enamelware Cups

Us0v_xjpqqsc3--0qtkgjhkkx4jv11wq1cb8-o2ofj0labodtpjdbmbulls6thvatwr43qdcm9sxqovgpi73=s265-c

Sankaku Japanese Bandana

Cutgalette2

Slab Galette with Swiss Chard and Gruyère

🔎

A few months ago, F52 featured particular Sherry Vinegar...does anybody know what that one was or where do I navigate to, to find it? Besides that, wh

asked by lapadia about 3 years ago
Massimo's_deck_reflection_10_27_13

OOPS...my question was cut off. Besides the Vinegar featured, what are your favorites?

036

Hi Lapadia! It will be in the Shop somewhere ... I have loads of vinegars - different types (red wine, champagne, balsamic, etc) and some flavored ones - I am currently loving the honey gigner one from O&Co

Img00019-20100929-0432_1_

I have Columela Reserva, produced in Spain brand sherry vinegar in the house right now. It works nicely. Purchased in market, but have used expensive brands as well. Not an expert but interested in what food52er's think is the best or superior when using in cooking.

Merrill

Is this the one you were thinking of? http://www.food52.com/blog...

Massimo's_deck_reflection_10_27_13

Hi and thanks everybody! @merrill, yes that is the feature I was thinking of...didn't know where to search for it, onsite. Will check them all out :)

Mrs._larkin_370

Mrs. Larkin is a trusted source on Baking.

fyi lapadia, to search for stuff that you've seen in the blog but can't remember where, click on the blog tab, then on the right side of the screen is a box for "search the blog." Here you can enter whatever you're looking for, and poof! it magically appears! I've found stuff from forever ago.

Massimo's_deck_reflection_10_27_13

!! Cool...thanks, mrslarkin :) :)

3-bizcard

I never knew that thanks mrslarkin!