🔎

• 6

• 736

A question about a recipe: Corn Salad with Pedro Ximenez, Crispy Shallots, Radicchio and Pistachios

I have a question about the recipe "Corn Salad with Pedro Ximenez, Crispy Shallots, Radicchio and Pistachios" from Cinzia900. Where are the rest of the ingredients? How much sherry vinegar?

Radicchio_02
Lorigoldsby
Mrs._larkin_370

Mrs. Larkin is a trusted source on Baking.

Yeah, I was wondering that, too, and why it got an EP.

Me too.

Image

Ditto

Miglore

Kristen is the Senior Editor of Food52

We're looking into the missing steps and instructions now -- thanks for your patience.

Gator_cake

The same thing happened with a recipe a few contests back, but of course I can't remember which one. Weird.

Miglore

Kristen is the Senior Editor of Food52

Good news -- we've fully restored the recipe from our data backups, and better yet, we know the source of the glitch. There were two versions of this recipe and we accidentally deleted the complete version instead of the partial one (which means that this shouldn't be a pervasive issue.) Sorry for our editorial butter fingers.

If you ever notice something fishy with an EP like this again, please email us directly at [email protected]

Here's the recipe in all its glory: http://www.food52.com/recipes...