Mmmmm. Something fishy.

it depends how much you are getting but I was thinking of a lime basil sorbet or lime basil butter for fish or rouille for Bouillabaisse.

Buddhacat

Cookies - http://chasingdelicious...
Pesto using lime basil - great on chicken or pasta
Chop it up and put it over fruit salad
Good in all Thai dishes

Have friends over and make basil gimlets!

Dg_madeleine_no_glasses_by_david_lebovitz
Dorie Greenspan

Dorie is a food writer and award-winning author of ten cookbooks, her most recent being Around My French Table: More Than 300 Recipes from My Home to Yours.

As others have said, lime basil is good with chicken, fish and pasta -- I like it with orzo -- and nice turned into a syrup that you can use to make cocktails or to add to lemonade. It's really nice with fruit, think peaches and berries and melon and mango. The lime basil I've bought had a big lime flavor, almost lime-leaf big, and so I found that I used less of it than I might have used were it regular sweet basil. I just did an article on basil for The Wall Street Journal that included a dessert recipe that had a smooth, creamy basil and avocado mix topped with mango and strawberries -- I bet it would be good with lime basil. If you make it, please let me know.