🔎

• 9

• 1031

How do you make chicken noodle soup in one minute?

Wholefoods_user_icon
Buddhacat
SKK added over 2 years ago

Open can of chicken noodle soup with can opener.
Eat with spoon. If you want hot soup, that is a different recipe.

ellenl added over 2 years ago

this is not a question.

ellenl added over 2 years ago

excuse me, a more proper answer is you don't.

Buddhacat
SKK added over 2 years ago

@ellenl - sure it's a question and it allows us to practice our sense of humor. One of the most fun questions we had a couple of weeks ato is: a lot is how to boil water. http://www.food52.com/foodpickle... The answers to this one had me laughing through a most stressful day!

ellenl added over 2 years ago

Yes!

ellenl added over 2 years ago

Mark Bittman posted a recipe for boiled water some while ago----it's soup.

Sam1148 added over 2 years ago

Place cut up chicken and noodles in a standard vacuum chamber with celery, onions, and carrots.
Use a lab grade vacuum pump to remove the air. Inject super heated distilled water under 2 atmosphere's of pressure into the container using OSHA vacuum safe fittings. Wait 50 seconds and release the pressure rings and enjoy.

amysarah added over 2 years ago

You can imagine you're making chicken noodles soup - and eating it - in less than a minute. Saves greatly on clean-up time and calories too!

Debbykalk-photo
latoscana added over 2 years ago

This may be a joke question, but it does raise an issue that I think many of us grapple with: when you are tired, starving, perhaps need to attend to other hungry and cranky people, what can you do in 60 seconds? Especially on those days when you have utterly failed in the virtuous weekend task of creating handy pre-packed dinners ready to heat up. How about 5 minutes?