🔎

• 5

• 500

@MyCommunalTable Try foodpickle?

Lizthechef
Hib_kitchen
MyCommunalTable added over 3 years ago

Has anyone every had bone marrow from a kobe or wagyu cow? Any difference/

Dsc03010
betteirene added over 3 years ago

I can't afford one Kobe/Wagyu burger, although one shank bone might be cheap enough for me to purchase. I can dream, can't I?

Hib_kitchen
MyCommunalTable added over 3 years ago

I have never had Kobe or Wagyu before either. It started when my 23yr old came home with some bone marrow that he bought at the supermarket and wanted me to it roast up. We enjoyed it so much. My 6yr old was sopping up the drippings with a baguette. It lead us to wonder if super high quality marrow was that much better.

Wagyu is probably your best bet here if in fact you have a source for the marrow bones. Served with classic parsely and garlic it's superb. You do have marrow spoons, right? Everything that happens to the animal affects the flavor (not to mention your personal health). I sure wouldn't want to be eating from marrow bones off of a feed lot in Kettleman City.

Birthday_2012

Meg is a trusted home cook.

can you rephrase the food pickle so the question comes up on the view??