🔎

• 3

• 943

• See other questions tagged:
    • pasta

A question about a recipe: Kale with Pancetta, Cream and Toasted Rosemary Walnuts

What if I am so intrigued by the idea of tossing this with pasta (a suggestion from apartmentcooker for what to do with the leftovers from this recipe) that I just want to make it a pasta dish, from the start? What do you suggest? Following the recipe while I cook 3/4-1 lb of pasta and just mixing it all together when both the pasta and the kale dish are done? Thanks in advance!

-3
Image

Sounds good--I'd reserve some pasta water in case it's a little dry, and reserve the walnuts to put on top of the pasta.

New_years_kitchen_hlc_only

Oh my, that does sound tasty! Thinking maybe I'd add some fresh ricotta as well as cream . . . . . . using spaghetti, to make an eggless carbonara with greens. ;o)

EmilyC added over 2 years ago

This is a great idea, one that I'll try! With regard to the amount of pasta, I'd agree that 3/4 to 1 pound would be about right, but after cooking it, you might want to mix in half, then add more if needed. I love AJ's ricotta idea if you need/want extra creaminess.