🔔
🔎

Can you please make this fit on the computer screen? Thank you.

asked by ellenl about 3 years ago
Me

If you are using a pc, you can hold down the control key and use the scroll wheel on the mouse to adjust the display size of the page.

Family_feb2012_-_version_2

If you are using a Mac, put your cursor on the lower right corner and drag to the right to enlarge your window. If it i now too far to the right, click the cursor at the top edge and move the window as far left as you want.

Family_feb2012_-_version_2

Family_feb2012_-_version_2

Tad_and_amanda_in_the_kitchen

Please let us know if you're on a PC or a Mac. Thanks!

Nog

Amanda, if you're interested in issues here are the one's I'm experiencing: no email notifications (Mac & PC), vanishing recipe steps (Mac), page rations seem to be off kilter (PC), not being able to click to the next page (so I can't, for example, see older hotline/recipes other than what's on the front page). Please know that this is not a complaint - there are bound to be growing pains - just wanted to give you some feedback on some of the bugs out there. Hang in there!

Farmer's_market

Since you asked - and sorry if this has already been asked/answered - but is there some way to edit a comment after posting, like there was on the old site? Seeing I typed, e.g., 'its' instead of 'it's', drives my inner grammar nerd insane.

Also, is there any way to break a comment into paragraphs (i.e., type a line or two, leave a line of space, then another couple of sentences?) Everything I type gets posted in one big unwieldy block. Thanks for asking!

Chris_in_oslo

I waited and waited for that feature. But then when we got it, I felt bad about multiple notifications to people. Now that I haven't been getting notifications, I'm wishing for that edit function again!

The paragraphs? I definitely agree. We have them for comments on recipes. They'd be good here too.

Flower-bee

The overall proportions to the design do seem to spread a bit beyond the range of comfortable visual perception. I use a 19 inch screen and have no margins on either side when I load food52; I often get the urge to lean back in order to compensate.