I can't access the current contest from the homepage or contest page. Is it my computer (not out of the question)?

asked by NWB almost 3 years ago
New_years_kitchen_hlc_only

I'm getting error messages for just about every search I do, as well as on pages linked in from off the site (e.g., links included in notifications, Google search results, etc.). Must be something wrong with the site. It's not likely to be your computer. ;o)

Miglore

Kristen is the Executive Editor of Food52

NWB, Here's the current Holiday Confections contest page: http://www.food52.com/contests...

We're still working out some glitches -- if you'd like to enter the contest with a new recipe, you can do so under Recipes>Add a Recipe and just choose the contest from the drop-down menu. If you'd like to enter an older recipe, let us know and we'll go from there.

AJ, we were having some serious search malfunctions earlier today, but we believe they're fixed -- are searches working better for you now?