🔔
🔎

I am trying to enter the current contest, but don't know how!

What am I doing wrong? I have a Mac.

asked by Bevi about 3 years ago

I agree, Bevi, it looks as if the link is missing. I tried hitting "add a recipe" and it takes me to the login page, even though I'm already logged in. I'm sure they're just working on the system and it's a glitch; it will probably be fixed by tomorrow.

Tad_and_amanda_in_the_kitchen

You can enter the contest by going to the recipe page and clicking the orange button on the right that says "Add a Recipe" -- you will be taken to our recipe form. Add your recipe and there will be a box asking if you'd like to add the recipe to a contest, and you can click the contest from there. Hope this helps! We'll be adding an "Enter this Contest" button from the contest page in the next couple of days. We had a technical issue with it.

Anita_date
Anitalectric

Anita is a vegan pastry chef & founder of Electric Blue Baking Co. in Brooklyn.

Thanks, Amanda. I tried this but every time I hit the orange button it takes me to the log-in window even though I'm already logged in. Is there another way?

Dsc_8677

I thought that I had entered my punch recipe in the contest, but it didn't show up and it is added to my recipes. How can I get it to show up in the contest?

Dsc_8677

So I went back and resubmitted my recipe to the punch contest, will it show up?