🔎

Where do you usually buy your pecans and walnuts? Tis the season and I am considering a mail order for the freshest and least expensive nuts

Image
Pnutsmom added over 2 years ago

Costco....walnuts 3#s, $11, Pecans 2#s $12 or around there.

Newliztoqueicon-2
Lizthechef added over 2 years ago

Gosh, Pnutsmom beat me to it - Costco, definitely, and I store them in the freezer. Because I use so many in my Scottish Toffee over the holidays, I chop them first in the processor and freeze them in one-cup portions.

Buddhacat
SKK added over 2 years ago

I buy them in bulk at my local Coop, and Whole Food's has them in bulk also and sometimes has sales. Also, amazon.com has them under food and you can get some really good buys.

amysarah added over 2 years ago

Sam's Club - same pricing as Costco. Also, 3# of whole almonds for $12, and recently I bought a big bag of pignoli there; can't remember exact price - already transferred them to a plastic container in the freezer, so no label to check - 22 or 24 oz. for $15. (Saw them at the regular market recently, 3 oz. for $10.)

With_ab
JessicaBakes added over 2 years ago

Trader joes is also a great deal

Gator_cake

Costco or Trader Joe's.