🔔

less than a minute ago

Marian Bull favorited

Gjkzf-2lgbfx7qeia0tfjdhf9zhi7k6m3g1zcflqp16i_yjflqpzzcnyqgvsazhwy59fk9c_tuykwi9whqojra=s265-c

Porcelain Enamelware Cups

Kbxii8nr_pdq9rtycocxmvj4vaggtbj_a2cidi63ddwnvcl9p2irw5ye3moumv3kvuoclmtptcu6sujzow1v=s265-c

Porcelain Enamelware Cups

Us0v_xjpqqsc3--0qtkgjhkkx4jv11wq1cb8-o2ofj0labodtpjdbmbulls6thvatwr43qdcm9sxqovgpi73=s265-c

Sankaku Japanese Bandana

Cutgalette2

Slab Galette with Swiss Chard and Gruyère

🔎

Still having problems answering questions.

I'm responding to the question asked to me previously. I can't answer any questions on food line since the new format. I have an Asus laptop and I'm using firefox. I've sent an email to the moderator but have not heard back. If I want to ask or answer any questions, the only way for me to do it, is to begin a brand new topic! I'd ask you not to ask me any further questions on this as I literally can't respond to them. Any ideas on how to fix this?

asked by skittle almost 3 years ago
Miglore

Kristen is the Executive Editor of Food52

Hi skittle -- I just want to make sure you've tried one last thing. You might notice that there's an ANSWER THIS QUESTION button just below the question itself, and an ADD+ button that appears at the lower right of the answer box. To submit your answer, you have to click the ADD+ button -- if this is what you're doing and it's not working, please email [email protected] with as many details as you can (including what you mentioned above) and we'll look into it. I'm attempting to attach an image of what the ADD+ button looks like. Thank you for bearing with us!

Screen_shot_2011-10-24_at_9.01.49_pm