🔔

less than a minute ago

Marian Bull favorited

Gjkzf-2lgbfx7qeia0tfjdhf9zhi7k6m3g1zcflqp16i_yjflqpzzcnyqgvsazhwy59fk9c_tuykwi9whqojra=s265-c

Porcelain Enamelware Cups

Kbxii8nr_pdq9rtycocxmvj4vaggtbj_a2cidi63ddwnvcl9p2irw5ye3moumv3kvuoclmtptcu6sujzow1v=s265-c

Porcelain Enamelware Cups

Us0v_xjpqqsc3--0qtkgjhkkx4jv11wq1cb8-o2ofj0labodtpjdbmbulls6thvatwr43qdcm9sxqovgpi73=s265-c

Sankaku Japanese Bandana

Cutgalette2

Slab Galette with Swiss Chard and Gruyère

🔎

A question about a recipe: Roasted Butterflied Chicken with Cardamom and Yogurt

031511f_469

I have a question about the recipe "Roasted Butterflied Chicken with Cardamom and Yogurt" from TasteFood.

asked by rayva almost 3 years ago
Chris_in_oslo

You forgot the rest of your question!

Chris_in_oslo

Oh I see your question further down. You're asking whether the marinade will scorch if you make it with chicken thighs rather than a whole spatchcocked bird. The answer is that you'll want to cook them for a shorter time and keep an eye on them. You can see in the pictures that the whole chicken gets dark, so don't avoid all darkening. But no, I would not recommend removing the whole marinade--I've made this dish a couple of times, and that coating is a key to its being really delicious.

Dsc_0281

I found the question process incredibly confusing. so far as I know I typed my question and "entered it, but apparently I didnt. The question was whether to remove excess marinade since I'm using skinless bone-in thighs. It's like a tandoori recipe in that case, but since I'm roasting instead of grilling I don't want it to burn. ideas?

Dsc_0281

oh, and now i see your answer greenstuff, thanks, that was my inclination!

Chris_in_oslo

Not to worry, rayva. You're going to end up with the dinner that you like!