A question about a recipe: World's Easiest Falafel and Tzatziki

052411f_444

I have a question about the recipe "World's Easiest Falafel and Tzatziki" from marisab67. Can I speed up the drying process with a hair drier? I'm planning on soaking the chickpeas while I'm at work today, and I don't want to wait two hours after I get home to start cooking.

asked by linzarella almost 3 years ago
With_ab

i would wrap them in dish cloths and blow dry them...this will probably work best

also, i've made this before without drying and only after your question did i ever really notice that step of waiting. WHOOPS! They were awesome without the drying...so give the hair dryer a try but don't stress too much about it

Nog

I made these the way instructed and, although the flavor was amazing, they were a little on the dry side. I imagine that a small amount of extra liquid might be just the thing. I definitely wouldn't stress a bit of extra water.

From Our Friends
powered by ZergNet