🔔
🔎

recipe photos are still off center

I'm on a mac and wanted to note that the recipe photos are still not showing up in the right place. Instead of being inside teh gray box, they are all the way over to the right, almost hanging off the gray box, hovering where the ads would be. ANyone else having this issue?

asked by ATG117 about 3 years ago
Alex_september_015

I don't think we've seen this issue before. You are talking about the primary photo on an individual recipe page? So the photo you see when you click through to a specific recipe? I see you're on a mac--what browser are you using?

I'm using safari. And yes, when I go to an individual recipe page, this is what I see. I often do not have this problem with the featured recipes I access from the homepage. But whenever I search and go to recipes otherwise, the photo is off to the right, with the big grey empty box in the center.

3-bizcard

I also use a mac with safari and just clicked on a few recipes and I don't have that problem, the picture is right where it's supposed to be centered neatly in the grey box. So strange.