🔎

• 4

• 7333

Can I make stuffing the day before? Should I bake it and then reheat the next day?

Dsc00202

Francesca is the former Assistant Editor of food52 and believes you can make anything out of farro.

You can certainly make the stuffing the day before -- refrigerate it -- and bake it off just before serving. I would bake it entirely and bring it out to cool a bit, not bake, wait, reheat ... if that makes sense. Happy Thanksgiving!

036

Yep me too - in fact I just popped mine in the fridge. The other good thing about baking tomorrow is you can sneak some drippings in there too!

Federicocooking
Federico_ added over 2 years ago

Yes, you can, but don't put it in the bird the night before if you're cooking it inside the bird. Stuff only just before cooking.

Meg_b_f52
meganvt01 added over 2 years ago

Just check it while you are re-heating. sometimes after it sits the bread will soak up too much liquid so you might need to add more stock (or delicious drippings as aargersi mentioned).