🔎

A question about a recipe: Ciabatta Stuffing with Chorizo, Sweet Potato, and Mushrooms

I have a question about the recipe "Ciabatta Stuffing with Chorizo, Sweet Potato, and Mushrooms" from melissav. Am up to step 6, though the chorizo is still separate (I'm draining the chorizo on paper towels--used non-dried chorizo). Should I hold it this way overnight and add the browned chorizo plus pour the broth/egg mix tomorrow? Or just toss it all together in baking dish now ready for baking tomorrow?

111009f_430
Dsc00859_2
Kandm

Kristy is an expert at making things pretty and a former Associate Editor of Food52.

I would hold off and go with your first instinct. Better to be safe.

Ry_400
melissav added over 2 years ago

I toss it all together in the baking dish; that way the broth and egg get to soak into the bread.

Dsc00859_2
creamtea added over 2 years ago

thanks! I did end up tossing it all together and putting in containers since I have no room right now for a large baking dish in the fridge. It's the best I can do; and it seems like a forgiving recipe.

Dsc00859_2
creamtea added over 2 years ago

And it smells amazing even before baking....