FREE Standard Shipping. TODAY: Up to 30% Off Gift Cards (limited supply). Shop Now »
🔔
🔎

A question about a recipe: Savory Sausage, Greens and Slow Roasted Tomato Bread Pudding

Any thoughts about whether the recipe "Savory Sausage, Greens and Slow Roasted Tomato Bread Pudding " from gingerroot would freeze well? I have cooking greens (and leftover Thanksgiving stuffing) that I would like to use in the recipe, but I don't need to serve it until Saturday (five days from now). Thanks for the help!

asked by NMskibum03 about 3 years ago

Hi NMskibum03, Unfortunately I have never frozen this so I can't speak from experience about how it would turn out if frozen and defrosted and warmed. I have frozen quiche after it was cooked and enjoyed it a month later without a great loss of texture or flavor. I'm hoping someone else with more experience will chime in. Hope you had a nice Thanksgiving holiday.