I have been having trouble with e-mails as well as messages from and to FOOD52. I just saw something about the holiday breakfast contest.

I am going to assume that I am too late to enter my two dishes. I had been waiting for this one, ever since talking to Merrill at a book signing. (Small pout. Not about talking to Merrill, but about missing the contest.) Yeah, it is my fault for not going to web-sites lately, and just looking at e-mails. I also don't think that my messages to members have gone through, because I did not hear back from 2 people who have always written to me in the past. How can I figure out what is going on?

asked by bella s.f. over 2 years ago
Merrill

Bummer! So sad to hear you missed this contest, and sorry to hear you're having trouble with email. Can you email [email protected] with a few more details about emails and messages that you think may have gone missing, and we'll look into it?

Thanks Merrill. Right now I am headed into the kitchen to work on dinner. I may not get to this till tomorrow. I sure hope that you are doing well!

From Our Friends
powered by ZergNet