🔔

less than a minute ago

Marian Bull favorited

Gjkzf-2lgbfx7qeia0tfjdhf9zhi7k6m3g1zcflqp16i_yjflqpzzcnyqgvsazhwy59fk9c_tuykwi9whqojra=s265-c

Porcelain Enamelware Cups

Kbxii8nr_pdq9rtycocxmvj4vaggtbj_a2cidi63ddwnvcl9p2irw5ye3moumv3kvuoclmtptcu6sujzow1v=s265-c

Porcelain Enamelware Cups

Us0v_xjpqqsc3--0qtkgjhkkx4jv11wq1cb8-o2ofj0labodtpjdbmbulls6thvatwr43qdcm9sxqovgpi73=s265-c

Sankaku Japanese Bandana

Cutgalette2

Slab Galette with Swiss Chard and Gruyère

🔎

i'm looking for a recipe that i swear used to be on this site for corn pudding!

Foodfoodfood_127

please help- i made this dish last february and i am positive it was a recipe on this site. it was a corn pudding that was quite simple...however, you put the baking dish in the oven and heated it prior to adding the corn batter, then i believe you poured the heavy cream on top and it all baked up into an ethereal souffle-ish type dish. really lovely and now i cant seem to locate this recipe. pleaseee please help.

asked by tinymango almost 3 years ago
Img00019-20100929-0432_1_

Is this it? http://www.food52.com/recipes...

Gator_cake

I think you're looking for the custard spoonbread recipe. I'd find the link, but I'm using my phone so I don't know how.

Pig

yup, that's it, thanks so much for jogging my memory, i thought i was going crazy.

New_years_kitchen_hlc_only

Here it is: food52.com/recipes/8254_warm_custard_spoon_bread . I highly recommend that you use half the amount of baking powder called for in the recipe. The cook who submitted this modified a traditional (as in Joy of Cooking, and numerous other American cookbooks) dish by doubling the baking powder and adding a few flavorings. I have made this recipe as written, and then again using half of the baking powder, and the flavors come through so much better with the original smaller amount . ;o)