If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: All of the ingrediants for this pie can be found at the farm market - [email protected]
- 4 cups castle valley ground wheat flour
- 1 cup flint hill butter
- 1 cup water or enough to moisten dough
- 4 cups sauted Chetties Wild Mushrooms
- 3 pieces Gravity Hill Shallots
- 6 pieces Purely Pasture Eggs
- 2 cups Flint Hill Cream
- 1 cup Bobolink Jean Louis Cheese
- To make Crust cut butter into flour with a little salt. add water till together. let rest for 30 minutes then roll for a 10 inch tart pan. set aside Saute mushrooms and shallots, in a little oil, put in tart pan, crumble bobolink cheese on top, combine eggs cream, a little dijon pour over mushromm mix and bake till brown, yummy in my tummy
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Late Winter Tart (Sweet or Savory)
Don't Scrap Your Scraps
Compost and make a world of difference.
3 Ways to Compost
Not-so traditional pesto
Go play outside!
DIY Herb Rubs
Smoky and Spicy Paloma