If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Laura Secord Canadian Cook Book —Karen T
Serves makes 15 small tarts
- 1/2 cup Raisins or currants
- 1/4 cup soft butter
- 1/2 cup lightly packed brown sugar
- 1 cup corn syrup
- 2 slightly beaten eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Pour boiling water over raisins or currants. Let stand 5 minutes and drain.
- Stir together butter and brown sugar.
- Blend in corn syrup, eggs, vanilla and lemon juice
- Stir in raisins or currants.
- Fill pastry-lined muffin cups 2/3 full
- Bake at 375 degree oven for 15 to 20 minutes or until pastry is golden. Do not allow filling to bubble.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Late Winter Tart (Sweet or Savory)
This May Be the Best Thing You Can Do with Zucchini
A genius make-ahead summer side
A genius zucchini dish.
Is your cilantro contaminated?
It's time to travel.
Do this for better cold brew.