If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: When my husband and I built our house in Orange County California, we wanted a orange,avacado and a lime tree for my husbands great margaritas.
When our lime tree bared fruit for the first time we were shocked at these strange looking limes nobody knows.
So I made a tart for our St. Patricks Day party and it was fantastic. Sweet and tart at the same time and very refreshing after a big meal. Enjoy!!! - Patti Frazier
- 9-10 Graham crackers
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1(14oz) can sweetened condensed milk
- 3/4 cups fresh wackey looking lime juice
- 4 large egg yolks
- 1/2 cup suger
- 1 pinch of salt
- To make crust-Process crackers and 2tlbs of suger in food processor and pour into tart pan. Add melted butter and mix and press up the sides of the pan. Bake at 350 until fragrant about 10 min. In a bowl, wisk condenced milk,lime juice, 4 egg yolks and 1/2c suger then pour into cooked crust. Bake at 350 for 20-25 min. Cool completely at room temperture, then refrigerate until chilled, at least 2 hrs. Lasts 2 day's.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Late Winter Tart (Sweet or Savory)