Author Notes: I have a 3D cake business and make a lot of specialty carved cakes and cupcakes. I made it for cupcakes and it's such a hit. I work around cakes and cupcakes all the time so I created this recipe for a tart my family would love. I also love Meyer Lemons and it just takes it to the next level. - saralane
- 1 tart crust
- 4 Meyer Lemons, zested and juiced
- 1 1/2 cup Mascarpone cheese
- 3/4 cups fresh whipped cream
- 2/3 cups lemon curd
- 2/3 cups marshmallow cream
- 2 Meyer Lemons, zested
- 2 tablespoons Italian Ice Syrup
- 2 teaspoons Lemoncello (optional)
- 5 lady fingers, crushed and sprinkled for garnish
- 1 tart crust baked and ready to fill.
- For the Italian Ice Syrup: Bring to a boil the 4 lemons that were zested and juiced. Once it boils, take off heat, strain and allow to cool. Reserve 2 tablespoons of the syrup for the filling.
- In a bowl, mix the mascarpone cheese, lemon curd, marshmallow cream, 2 teaspoon of lemon zest, Italian ice syrup and lemoncello. Fold in the whipped cream. Fill tart crust. Garnish crushed lady fingers and fresh Meyer Lemon zest. Optional: Add drunken raspberries for garnish that have been soaked in lemoncello.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Late Winter Tart (Sweet or Savory)