If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I have a 3D cake business and make a lot of specialty carved cakes and cupcakes. I made it for cupcakes and it's such a hit. I work around cakes and cupcakes all the time so I created this recipe for a tart my family would love. I also love Meyer Lemons and it just takes it to the next level. —saralane
- 1 tart crust
- 4 Meyer Lemons, zested and juiced
- 1 1/2 cups Mascarpone cheese
- 3/4 cup fresh whipped cream
- 2/3 cup lemon curd
- 2/3 cup marshmallow cream
- 2 Meyer Lemons, zested
- 2 tablespoons Italian Ice Syrup
- 2 teaspoons Lemoncello (optional)
- 5 lady fingers, crushed and sprinkled for garnish
- 1 tart crust baked and ready to fill.
- For the Italian Ice Syrup: Bring to a boil the 4 lemons that were zested and juiced. Once it boils, take off heat, strain and allow to cool. Reserve 2 tablespoons of the syrup for the filling.
- In a bowl, mix the mascarpone cheese, lemon curd, marshmallow cream, 2 teaspoon of lemon zest, Italian ice syrup and lemoncello. Fold in the whipped cream. Fill tart crust. Garnish crushed lady fingers and fresh Meyer Lemon zest. Optional: Add drunken raspberries for garnish that have been soaked in lemoncello.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Late Winter Tart (Sweet or Savory)
Never Heard of KonMari?
Your life's about to change (and get tidier)
The magic of KonMari.
Winner of Your Best Middle Eastern Recipe.
Alice Waters's favorite tools.
Ways to a money-saving kitchen.
Get your shine on.