If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Good with fresh apricots as well. —Leslie_
- 8-10 fresh, ripe figs
- fresh goat cheese (I use Monterey goat cheese)
- thyme sprigs
- 16-20 roasted walnut halves
- Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Cut figs in half and top each half with a dollop of fresh goat cheese and a small sprig of fresh thyme.
- Drizzle with honey.
- Place figs on a baking sheet and place in pre-heated oven for about 5-10 minutes until goat cheese oozes a bit.
- Remove from oven and top each fig half with a roasted walnut half and serve.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Fig Recipe
Make 3-ingredient frozen yogurt at home
Never buy frozen yogurt again.
The invincible beer can chicken.
Know (and shop) the basics.
How to line a baking pan.
The chicest apron around.